Our GAIMIN project continues to make solid progress. Below, you’ll find a brief overview of the latest release notes, and for more in-depth details, kindly refer to the provided links.
Remember, if you already have GAIMIN installed, you get the latest version by launching the platform, and just letting it auto-update. And if you haven’t experienced GAIMIN yet, we’d love to have you as a tester, just go here and download www.gaimin.gg.
Ok, here are some of the details with links to the full release notes below:
- Elastic and render Kibana removed from Docker with version number update.
- Filebrowser removed from QA and Prod clusters.
- [23.7.3] Statistics smart contract implemented.
- [23.7.3] Implementation of endpoint to provide BNB to cover transaction fee.
- [23.7.3] Track device daily activity.
- [23.7.4] GTA V races switched off.
- Maximum size of multipart file increased for spring config.
- Daily logins are now available in the backoffice dashboard.
- Added support for BNB USDC.
- Update to all installed packages and libraries to facilitate new
- Dashboard requirements.
- NBMiner replaced it with a more efficient miner.
- Bank functionality switched to separate smart contracts to remove balance vulnerability.
- Ordering of achievements implemented to allow for manual allocation of order.
- Marketplace “getOffers” refactored to improve performance.
- Streamer images now acquired from the server and stored in the database.
- Pagination added to Achievements to facilitate ordering changes.
Bug Fixes and Cosmetic/UI Changes
- [23.7.1] JDBC Connection acquisition fixed.
- [126.96.36.199] Further issue with JDBC connection fixed.
- [188.8.131.52] Hide BNB from Chain selection drop down.
- Fix applied to allow the user to log in with temp password and then change password on first login.
- Fix to display charts and chart legends in the new Dashboard.
- Correction of incorrect highlighting in benchmarking.
- Amendment to message sent to Support when a Help Center request is submitted.
- App icon updated to new version of GAIMIN “G” logo.
- Correction of NFT to DGA on banner on Home page tab.
- Fix to Error 401 report Unauthorized Request on miner update.
- Contrast line graphic added to app to show position of window border.
- Tidy up of Achievements and Collectables to align QA database with PROD environment.
- Fix to Marketplace filtering error.
- Error message now provided to use when password verification fails.
- Correction to process handling for temporary passwords to now display a “password reset” prompt.
- Change design for “Coming Soon” image — change from white to blue background to indicate the button is not clickable.
- Implementation of changes to improve project building times.
- Download link amended to provide updated information for new Dashboard stats.
- Smart contract address for daily logins changes for QA and Local environments.
- New endpoint created to return user role.
- User role from new endpoint used within admin panel.
- Error on role-based display of monetization time page corrected.
- Cron job implemented to clean up storage and deactivate jobs with no interactions.
- Fix to incorrect page redirect to gaimin-cloud.webflow.io site.
- Fix to sorting of wallet transactions.
For more regular GAIMIN updates follow us on Twitter — https://twitter.com/GaiminIo